Many people misunderstand their skin type. This makes skin care impossible to fully and does not see results. Let’s take a look at it again and see what kind of skin we have.
Note : Cosmeceutical cleansing gel and cleansing foam for sensitive skin formulated by dermatologists ready to take care of every problem. visit our website https://facelabs.co.th/
If we feel that some parts of the face are dry but some are oily. That shows that we are combination skin people anyway.
Try to observe each day. You may have normal skin. or dry skin mostly on the face And the oily part of the skin is usually located in the T-Zone, the forehead, and from the center of the forehead down the nose and down to the chin.
How do I know if I have combination skin?
– After washing your face (wipe your face and leave it for a while without applying nourishing cream), some skin, especially around the cheeks, will feel dry and tight. But only in the T-Zone area will you feel oily skin. Or notice that there are always pimples on the nose area.
combination skin care
– Cleaning Use a gentle facial cleanser twice a day.
– Moisturizer Applies moisturizer to dry skin.
– Balanced. Choose products that are suitable for your skin, such as those containing alpha hydroxy acids or vitamin A, retinol.
– Control, use oil blotting paper to blot the oily part.
– To protect, use sunscreen every day. and at least SPF 15
Know about T-Zone
The T-zone is the part of your face that comprises your forehead, nose, and the area around your mouth. Including the chin as well. It got its name because all its components combine to make up the letter T.
Often the T-zone is oily because the oil glands are more abundant than the other parts. Easily cause pimples, whiteheads or elephant head pimples. Which must depend on heredity. We can’t cure this problem, but we can deal with it.
There are many ways to deal with the T-zone problem.
– Try not to touch your face. don’t let me cover my face Because dirty hands and hair will make the area even more dirty. can cause clogged acne
– Choose a shampoo for oily hair to remove excess oil from the hair.
– Wash your face with liquid soap or bar soap that contains AHAs, or contains salicylic acid or benzoyl peroxide, or both.
– Use a face cream that contains salicylic acid or benzoyl peroxide, or both. in small quantities to the affected part Be careful in the chin area. which, if used a lot, may make this part of the skin dry Or ask a pharmacist to choose the right product.
– The batter will help absorb some of the oil.
– Try to stay away from the kitchen, especially when cooking oily food, such as frying, as the oil will only worsen your face.
– Do not try to interfere with the inflamed skin, especially acne.
When the oil glands produce too much oil. It will affect your skin as well. And, of course, in the T-zone, where the oil glands are the most. You can’t control it. But you can change it.
How do I know I have oily skin?
– Clogged pores
– Your skin will be the most oily, especially the T-zone.
– The face looks shiny.
– The surface can feel smooth and sticky.
– When you put on make-up, your makeup disappears within a few hours.
– You have acne, pimples and inflammatory acne.
oily skin care
Skin is at its most oily during puberty, but can last as long as your 30s. There are a number of ways to help keep your oily skin from becoming too dry.
– Do not use products that contain alcohol. and use products that will be able to remove excess oil. Don’t try to remove too much oil. because the oil glands will produce more oil Now, your face will be greasy.
– Clean only twice a day with the cleanser to avoid clogged pores. But don’t scrub your face too hard or wash your face too much.
– If you feel that after washing your face, your face is dry and tight. Apply a thin layer of oil-free moisturizer. However, oily skin still nourishes the skin. Sometimes the skin is oily on top of the skin, but deep down, the skin lacks moisture, also known as dehydrated skin.
– time to choose cosmetics Especially foundation and blush, choose oil-free makeup with water-based ingredients that won’t clog pores. Including a foundation that can absorb oil will help reduce the oil in the face.
– Use a non-oily sunscreen. If it’s good, use the gel type. Because remember to make the face a little less oily And don’t forget that SPF 15 is the minimum.
Your skin becomes dry when the top layer of skin loses its natural water and oils. (You need oil and water to prevent dryness. (Oils help prevent our skin from dehydrating.) Dry skin can be caused by the environment or caused by your actual skin, such as the heat of the scorching sun, cold or dry air. Meanwhile, when you get older Your skin will dry up.
How do I know if I have dry skin?
– You can feel your skin feel dry and tight.
– peeling skin
– Pores are almost invisible.
– Skin looks rough
– itchy skin
Skin mask for dry skin
6 ounces natural yogurt
2 teaspoons of honey
2 teas of wheat oil
Mix the ingredients until you see that they are all mixed together. Apply and gently massage onto the face. After that, leave the mask for 20 minutes, then rinse with clean water. This will make your skin soft and moisturized anyway.
When dry skin causes itching.
When the skin begins to crack and peel which bacteria can pass through This makes your dry skin itchy. If you want to alleviate it quickly You can try applying aloe vera or calamine. This itching takes time to heal. Using a quality moisturizer that contains oils will coat the skin and prevent moisture loss. You can also use baby oil.
The skin is easily irritated. This can be caused by using excess products or using products that are too harsh on the skin. especially the use of cleanser
How do you know if you have sensitive skin?
– When using various products, redness and irritation occur.
– AHAs and retinol can cause irritation.
sensitive skin care
– Whenever you find that your skin is reacting to certain skincare products and causing irritation, redness, skin care is imperative.
– choose cosmetics Moisturizer and anti-redness products that are fragrance-free and free from irritation
– Apply only a thin layer of the products and choose a product for sensitive skin or to be labeled Sensitive Skin
– Do not wash your face too much.
– Use various nourishing creams only on oily skin areas. And if a rash occurs, stop immediately.